Friday, August 19, 2011

Postscript for A Note to A Friend

To my beloved son and daughters, let me explain
Surely here's a lesson or two for you to gain
Be careful in whatever things you say or do
or risk causing harm to others when you don't intend to.

Promises, once made shouldn't be broken
For each of us shall be asked on the day of Judgment
On that great that day it shall be made known
The great divide between Muhsinun, Munafiqun and Kafirun.

Never let other people down,
for things that goes around, will surely comes around.

As to where I shall be placed? I can't speculate
Tis is better to strive hard now before its too late
For your dad have done so many things wrong
Please pray for me that I'll remain strong.

Yes, I had planned for these in advance
For I can't see the future,
May be tomorrow I am gone and no longer here
Trust me, tis still not too late to start
Before the hour comes for us to depart.
(See related post : http://alalhusna.blogspot.com/2011/01/ratapan-dari-kubur.html)



To my beloved wife, sisters and brothers, friends alike
whom had supported me through thick and thin
I am truely indebted, for seeing to it that I win
Selamat Hari Raya - Maaf Zahir & Batin!

Yours truly,
zaws

No comments: