Thursday, March 24, 2011

Contoh Surat Wasiyat dan Pesanan Terakhir Seorang Muslim (English)

Nota : Anda juga mungkin mahu merujuk kepada link terdahulu (Dalam bahasa melayu) iaitu di http://superstage.blogspot.com/2009/09/contoh-surat-wasiat-pesanan-terakhir.html

[In the Quranic words - In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful]

Praise be to Allah, peace and blessing of Allah be upon His Messenger, the Prophet Muhammad S.A.W., the last of the Prophets.

THIS IS THE LAST WILL of me, ( insert name ) NRIC No ( ) of ( address ) duly affirmed and witnessed by the undersigned witnesses that I am of healthy and sound mind which enable me to appreciate the nature of the will and the responsibilities it entails; and who bear witness that there is no God except Allah; alone with no associates and Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) is his slave and Messenger and Paradise is true and so is Hell; Hereafter (akhirat) is no doubt coming and Allah resurrects those in graves;

I enjoin my children, family and relatives to fear Allah Azzawajalla and to obey Him and to remain firm on His syariat and religion and they shall not die unless they are Muslim;

I also enjoin that when the span of life of His creatures is arrived, as determined by Allah, they shall be careful with my estate, by paying the expenses for the purpose of my funeral ceremony and burial, then to discharge of my debts which have been liable on my zimmah.

I now hereby acknowledge in the presence of those witnesses that such debt shall be paid to:
(i) (state name or names) in the amount of (state amount);
(ii) (state name or names) in the amount of (state amount);
(iii) (state name or names) in the amount of (state amount); and then,

the payment of my legacies out of one-third from my estate to:
(i) (state name) in the amount of (state amount);
(ii) (state name) in the amount of (state amount);
(iii) (state name) in the amount of (state amount);and then

the distribution of the residue among my successors. They are:
(i) (state name) in the amount of (state amount);
(ii) (state name) in the amount of (state amount);
(iii) (state name) in the amount of (state amount); and then

as prescribed by the Syariat of Allah Ta'ala and I also enjoin that they take care for my infant; they are
(i) (state name) in the amount of (state amount);
(ii) (state name) in the amount of (state amount);
(iii) (state name) in the amount of (state amount);and
and to administer their shares until they have reached the age of baligh and maturity; and

I appoint ( state name of executor(s) ) to be my executor[s] and I trust his or their (religion, trustworthiness, good character (adil) and sound judgment and it is in his or their absolute discretion to do such act or thing as his or they deem fit for the benefit of them and this appointment has been accepted by the abovenamed executors[s] in accordance with Islamic law in the presence of the undersigned witnesses and I so declare accordingly.


Dated this day of


Signed by the said testator
In the presence of us, who at
Request and in his presence
Have subscribed our names as (Name of testator) (Signature)


Witnesses
(Signature)


Witnesses
(Signature)

*Please amend accordingly

No comments: