Monday, January 25, 2010

ESQ Parenting Malaysia May 2010

Cepat isi borang akak kita ni...

This is the offer... for the first batch in Malaysia.

Yang ni MCB lak... looking forward to it!

The above photos are self explanatory. First, my disclaimer - I am NOT an employee of ESQ Leadership Training Centre although I do, coincidentally share my birth date - 18 September ,with the Centre's date of incorporation. I took these shots masa ikut recharge ESQ Executive session in Martrade last week. Kini anda tak perlu ke Jakarta untuk mengikuti kursus ESQ Parenting. Semasa ESQ 4 Kids in Shah Alam semalam (23-24 Jan 2010), penulis telah menunjukkan gambar offer ini (masa tu dalam my video digicam) kepada my wife's good friend, tanpa berlengah lengah lagi, dia terus isi borang untuk register for herself and her husband and on the spot paid in full the course fees, to enjoy the discount offer! As for myself and my wife, we really look forward to attend MCB and Parenting again! Insya Allah.

Note : program ini ditunda ke tarikh 10.10.10 - Harap Maklum.

No comments: