Tuesday, June 01, 2010

I have got the flu..

can't sleep.... I have got the flu... with the erratic weather .. at one time it was all sunshine and warm suddenly being obliterated by the torrential rain and thunderstorms...

Couple of weeks ago, a bro asked me... mi, what is all the faze about Chuno? The ending tak best... tak faham?

A: have you ever read Dicken's A Tale of Two Cities? Let me just quote the last paragraph by the main character Sidney something... tak ingat nama dia... (I actually bought and read the book after one of my former bosses, Mr Low Yong Suan asked me to read it - he said, to me. the character fits my description...huh?). In Chuno, at the end of the story, Lee Daegil was saying (in anguish) something else...but he actually meant the opposite. I guess, bro you had a very happy & smooth sailing life, so I suppose that you would have difficulty to appreciate....life.

"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known."

Unfortunately bro, I can't tell you the story....you would need to read it yourself.. and I am not selling a tall tale here.

No comments: