Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Images of old

I walked and ride a boat all the way from Disneyland Boardwalk to the Yatch & Beach Resort

Self portraiture.. I did not bring a mini tripod, so the video cam rested on a Starbucks coffee cup!

Somebody had proposed marriage to his sweetheart at the Animal Kingdom..

P. Ramlee patut guna benatang ni masa shoot filem Bujang Lapok dulu...

Those yg pernah penulis temankan dalam penjara (tak kisahlah kes apa sekalipun) ... ingat-ingatlah nak belanja teman makan ye!

Okay, since somebody yg tengok my collection requested for it.. these are some memorable photos that I took when I was wandering ...alone... in Disneyland Florida. Tah depa ada 4 parks - big ones, rasanya just 1 park aje dah sebesar Subang Jaya... nak masuk... siaplah dalam USD89 per day, so we opted for the free ones. Kami cuma masuk Universal Studios aje & beli pass masuk for 1 week, booked through the internet.. jauh lebih murah. Disney's is to kebudak-budakan for us!

I got tons of photos - belum campur video lagi. So I guess I'll just kongsi gambo-gambo pelik aje. Had a good time enjoying the many boat trips and bus rides (semuanya free). Bab nak makan aje yg susah sikit...

No comments: